If you’re interested in collaborating on peace economics programming, or feel your organization’s work could benefit from peace economics expertise, please contact me through this site or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am currently seeking opportunities to bring my expertise in peace economics to bear in nonprofit and social enterprise programming. This might include:
- Developing economic components for peacebuilding work: policy analysis & advocacy, economic activism, social enterprise development, etc.
- Bringing peacebuilding expertise to economic development work: conflict sensitivity programming, workshop facilitation, assessments on the impact of development work on peace and conflict, etc.
- Developing programs for economic activism: community organizing, strategic planning and implementation for advocacy campaigns, boycotts & buycotts, nonviolent direct action, etc.
- Research: producing a conflict assessment, peacebuilding assessment, economic opportunity assessment, cost-of-conflict study, policy analysis, or some other product
- Strategy consulting
- Performing conflict sensitivity analysis on programming or supply chains
- Sales training and/or sales and operations support for social enterprises and cooperatives
- Or filing another related need
Please let me know how we can collaborate. I also regularly initiate new programs and projects and would be exited to do so in partnership with you or your organization. I have skills and experience in building partnerships, fundraising, and project management. What can we create together?
Previous Projects and Partners